- 1-1.5 hour pediatric nutrition assessment.
- The nutritionist will put an extensive package together including an analysis of current issues in diet and potential causes of this, step on of the nutrition plan, dietary and lifestyle recommendations, supplement recommendations and potential additional testing recommendations.
- 1 hour consult to review the findings and provide the nutrition program
- After the initial consult you will be provided with the comprehensive individualized nutrition program for your child.
- 5x 30 minute follow up sessions to provide a gradual step by step process to help change your child’s diet and eating behaviors.