Whether you’ve suffered a brain-injury or not — these brain-boosting Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins are the perfect breakfast!
6 ingredients · 25 minutes · 3 servings
- 1 1/2 tsps Avocado Oil
- 6 Egg
- 1 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 4 ozs Smoked Salmon (roughly chopped)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and lightly grease a muffin tin with avocado oil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, chives, salt and pepper.
3. Add the spinach and then the smoked salmon to each muffin tin, then pour the egg
mixture on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving is equal to two egg cups.
Add fresh dill or capers to the muffin tins.