Roselyn is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters of Science in Kinesiology and a Bachelor of Science in health studies. She is extremely passionate about health and wellness and believes in viewing nutrition through a multi-faceted lens to provide the most comprehensive person-centered care for her patients.
Roselyn has worked in various clinical areas including pediatric nutrition, Diabetes care, women’s health, weight management, and digestive health including Celiac Disease, IBS, and IBD. As a lifelong athlete herself, she is also interested in sports nutrition and has played varsity volleyball and dabbled in kickboxing and bodybuilding. She will work with you to find a healthy life balance with nutrition and exercise, and establish goals to create sustainable changes that fit with your lifestyle.
Her areas of experience include:
- high performance athletes,
- Brain Injury
- Chronic pain
- Perinatal and pediatric gastroenterology disorders (IBD/IBS/Celiac Disease)
- Diabetes (Gestational and T2D)
- Oncology (hormonal/radiation/chemotherapy)
- Mood disorders (Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder)
- Enteral and parenteral feeding
- Genetic metabolic disorder
Outside of the office, you can probably find Roselyn at the gym, playing volleyball or on a hike exploring all the nature that GTA has to offer with a cup of coffee in her hand.