Still buying salad dressing?
The store-bought brands are usually made with poor quality oils and can be high in sugar and other undesirable ingredients.
It’s SO easy to make your own, give it a try!
If you’re looking for a summery spin on this Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe, try adding ½ cup of strawberries! Not only are strawberries summery and delicious, they have a number of health benefits!
- Strawberries are a good source of Vitamin C and other antioxidants
- Strawberries are high in fibre
- Strawberries contain biotin, which is good for your hair and nails
- The antioxidants and flavonoids in strawberries help reduce inflammation
This recipe takes only a few minutes to make and will keep in the fridge for at least a week.
Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ¾ cup Good Quality Oil olive, macadamia nut, avocado
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper to taste
- 1-2 tsp Dried Herbs such as rosemary, oregano, and basil
- ½ cup Strawberries optional
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar, and shake until well combined.
- If using strawberries, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store sealed in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy!