Quick and easy, this is your breakfast of (busy) champions.
You can batch prep and keep it in jars in your fridge for 5-7 days.
Switch up your toppings each day for variety – grated apple & cinnamon today, raspberries and crushed nuts tomorrow!
Looking for a great on-the-go breakfast idea? Try our Chia Pudding today!
- 1 1/2 cans Canned Coconut or Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Banana and Dark Chocolate Chips
- Strawberries and Basil
- Blueberries and Mint
- Chopped Walnuts and Cinnamon
- Pineapple and Kiwi
- Combine all ingredients in a large container.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until chia seeds have set.
- Stir well and divide into cups and containers if on-the-go.
- When ready to eat, add your choice of toppings and enjoy!